Thermal Imaging Pest Inspections
Locate moisture intrusion, termite infestation or water leaks without
destructive measures using the latest technology
Pest Inspections are an important part of the property buying process. Don’t get one and you might be faced with spending thousands on costly repairs or treatments that could easily have been avoided if you only knew what you were getting into in the first place.
Quality Building Reports conduct both internal and external timber pest inspections throughout the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Our inspectors will help to identify any damage caused by termites or other pests, evidence of previous termite activity or damage, as well as thorough checks of the property’s interior and exterior perimeter looking for any moisture, leaks, or conditions conducive to a termite attack.
What’s included in a Pest Inspection?
- Internal and external timber pest inspections
- Checking showers for moisture
- Thermal imaging to detect nests and water leaks
- All accessible areas checked for Termite activity or evidence of current & previous termite damage.
- Damage from wood rot or fungal decay in timber structures.
- Evidence of timber borers and damage due to timber borers.
- We will offer advice on rectifying any conditions that may be conducive to termite attack or wood rot
- We can also provide pest control services.
It’s often best to get a pest or termite inspection done at the same time as the building inspection to save you on the total cost – why pay two professionals when Quality Building Report’s inspectors are qualified to do both the building and pest inspection. Contact us today to arrange a booking.