Thermal Imaging Pest Inspections
Locate moisture intrusion, termite infestation or water leaks without
destructive measures using the latest technology
Pest Inspections are an important part of the property buying process. Don’t get one and you might be faced with spending thousands on costly repairs or treatments that could easily have been avoided if you only knew what you were getting into in the first place.
Quality Building Reports conduct both internal and external timber pest inspections throughout the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Our inspectors will help to identify any damage caused by termites or other pests, evidence of previous termite activity or damage, as well as thorough checks of the property’s interior and exterior perimeter looking for any moisture, leaks, or conditions conducive to a termite attack.
What’s included in a Pest Inspection?
- Termite nest and water leak detection using thermal cameras
- Inspection of all accessible areas for termite activity including damages resulting from current and previous infestations.
- Inspection of timber structures to detect wood rot and fungal decay
- Detection of timber borers and resulting damages
- Reports and advice on treating or repair of damages that may contribute to termite infestation and wood rot
- We can also provide pest control services.
It’s often best to get a pest or termite inspection done at the same time as the building inspection to save you on the total cost – why pay two professionals when Quality Building Report’s inspectors are qualified to do both the building and pest inspection. Contact us today to arrange a booking.